Oney's Birffday Bash Oney's Birffday Bash

Credits

LOL, "You - for watching this without vomiting" xD xD xD xD xD xD

Freaky "Birffday" present, cool nonetheless. I just hope you guys stop using so many penises in the future :P

psychicpebbles responds:

kay no more penises guys you heard the man

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Hahaha

I have to say, I was busy experiencing one of the worst days of my life - and this movie made me laugh despite of it. I've watched it a few times now and its really changed my mood - Thanks Oney :P
Excellent movie

IT Sweetheart IT Sweetheart

Awe :P

Adding the fact that this was you first actual flash movie its quite good. The music wasn't the best that you could have chosen but it I guess it did actually fit with what was happening.

I liked it.

Eduard2011 responds:

Thanks for the review.
I think the music was fine, it was the best I could find in such a short notice... Bare in mind that I wrote the whole flash so that it could fit another song, but I wasn't allowed to use that song (Because of copyright and stuff), that was why I took Sonic G and Loss for words, because they complement the flash the best.

A Trying Situation A Trying Situation

"I liked it"

I like the style that you've used, the graphics are great but a little dead or without movement. I'd say with a little practice you could make very good quality movies.

KleinM responds:

Thanx man. I realized in the end that I focused more on my drawings than the actual movements of the characters